Monday, December 10, 2007

institution rant #2, and students save the day

The festive lights are down. On order of the facilities director.

D
o you see the replacement, student decorated, color paper light bulbs? Oh yeah.



The second picture is how my homeroom door decorating crew
(5 students - in past years, I would ask for volunteers then choose by lottery, but this year I hand-picked the group - it's a good thing) wrapped the door for the annual Student Council door decorating contest. Our homeroom delegate did her homework and brought information about the designated country - that was a nice touch. The paper has been held in place by masking tape since last Thursday, and its life span is dwindling as I type...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I really like those bulbs. I go to a christian school with building shared with it's church, so we can't decorate :(

Frumteacher said...

I love the pictures you post on your blog! I wish you and your family a wonderful, warm and healthy holidayseason.

Teacher -n- Training said...

It sucks about taking your lights down, but I love the "replacement" bulbs. Great door! Your students did an awesome job. Have a GREAT Christmas, holiday, whatever would be politically correct. I struggle with these....

Yuriko said...

Very lovely decorations! I haven't been much in the holiday spirit this year for some reason...


Happy Christmas!