Wednesday, March 12, 2008

diorama





This was the characterization project that my students worked on during the days I was scoring the NYS ELA assessment papers (as planned) and then on the days of my bereavement leave (unplanned). Students chose a main character in A Wrinkle in Time and wrote a paragraph about characterization, then they created either a diorama (I supplied most of the materials you see above, some students supplemented with materials from home) or a mini-poster to depict a scene from the novel. Needless to say, you're looking at the best products.

4 comments:

Tense Teacher said...

I used to LOVE making dioramas!

WendyB said...

Ha ha! I love dioramas. I have the impression that somehow I got a sheep into all of mine no matter what the topic was. Sheep are cute!

ThursdayNext said...

these are so precious ;)

Sydney Speel said...

i love dioramas!