Tuesday, March 25, 2008

spring


Top pic - my kid decorates eggs, applies tattoo (a tricky process) Saturday, 3/22/08.

Middle pic - my kid scatters bread crust crumbs (leftover from Easter frittatta brunch dish) for birds in backyard, using Easter basket (plastic bowl hidden within), in carefully (self) planned outfit, 3/23/08.

Bottom pic - the Vegetannual. As I read chapters 3 & 4 of Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver, I think about our own Western New York brand of beautiful, cruel spring. I was sick all last week - nasty ear infection, tonsillitis, and allergic reaction to antibiotic. The first day of spring here greeted us with a heavy blanket of snow.

My students have begun a health action research project. It's moving along nicely - will report back soon.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Love it that your daughter has her share of being crafty too.