Saturday, August 2, 2008

close call!

Hurray!  I'm back and unblocked!  What a surprise blockage that was.  Um, Tricia and I may be the only ones who noticed during the day (?) long block by Blogger, but I sure panicked.  What would you do if you logged in and read... (and I paraphrase) *this blog is blocked possibly due to spam and may be deleted in 20 days unless you click here for review* ...  SERIOUSLY?!?!

I have not yet received any notification to explain...

For months I've had the intention to save my blog content...  so I really should not procrastinate any longer, after tomorrow, maybe definitely!

3 comments:

heather said...

I am merely highjacking this blog post to report that I am a complete Twilight Tard, having broken down to buy Breaking Dawn this morning and am in the middle of reading it at the moment (and none to happy about the direction it's taken thusfar, I might add!). And in a moment of sheer serendipity, I spotted a bottle of wine at the liquor store today called "Eclipse" from Heron Hill Winery (fairly local too, from the Finger Lakes), which I immediately grabbed (it was the *last one* in the rack) and will savor tomorrow evening as I (hopefully) finish the book. Of course, the kitchen project being what it is (and progressing rather rapidly), it's hard to say for sure how much reading will get done this weekend. I may just need the wine to get through the remodeling more than anything else! ;-)

Sydney Speel said...

i wonder if i should back up my blog as well...

Frumteacher said...

Love your new template! It would be disatrous if your blog were deleted...!

As you can see, I am back from summer break and I hope we can resume our book discussion this week.