Monday, September 1, 2008

last day of summer vacation 2008


Nothing earth shattering, just some organizing of home stuff and shopping at Target and Barnes & Noble.  This is what I picked up at BN:

... tangram set (with magnetic pieces) to use in classroom, especially for carnival (either instead of or in addition to origami)
... scenic calendar (of beautiful beaches) that I cut apart and use as posters in my classroom
... The One Hundred by Nina Garcia, eye candy reading about clothing and accessories (FYI - I have 46)

And that's that!

3 comments:

only a movie said...

you are brave to be out shopping on Labor Day Weekend. (Though I was out on Saturday - pencil boxes for my classroom!)

Frumteacher said...

Have a wonderful school year! I can't wait to read all about it.

Sydney Speel said...

labor day weekend:

ATTACK OF THE SHOPPING SOCCER MOMS.