Wednesday, April 8, 2009

vacation reading

I promise to blog properly soon about The Book Whisperer and how it addresses my frustrations and ideas about reading instruction.  I'm already on chapter 3 - it's a pretty easy read and has many great resources throughout.  If you google the title, you'll find the author's blog etc.

The Lightning Thief has been on my to-read list for some time.  I read a few pages and, instantly, the main character grabbed my interest!

Spring break started this afternoon :)  We're going to New York City for a few days, and I promise to post pics!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Have a good time in the City, you won't be far -- we could pass each other on a street! (although I have no real plans to go there at this point, but you never know!)

I've got my own spring break reading picked out, and I'm so happy about that!!! :)