Sunday, August 16, 2009

3 weeks left

Just a quick check-in to say HI FOLKS! Starting the school year after a very late Labor Day this year makes up for working until June 30 this past school year.

Insomnia struck last Thursday night, so I wrote unit/lesson plans :) Who knows? Maybe subconsciously anxiety about (not) being prepared for school kept me awake.

I need to catch up on my summer reading, and I don't mean fashion magazines. I started Inkheart today - very interesting! But it seemed so... long. And I'm no shirker about long books, but long books HAVE to grab me. Otherwise I just want the story to move along and wrap already. Another book that I started (back in... June?) The Mysterious Benedict Society - also doesn't seem interesting enough to justify so many pages.

Blah.

No comments: