Saturday, October 3, 2009

A whole month, really?


So yeah, a whole month without a post. It was busy! And mostly great and some really excellent, until yesterday when I had the rug pulled out from under me. I spent the first 4 weeks of school learning to juggle different teaching assignments and really enjoying them all. Some of my assignments are being changed, and that's really all I have to say about it.

Highlights of the past month:

  • teaching one class of ELA 7, writing poetry now, and Young Writers Program of NaNoWriMo in November!
  • Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale, absolutely wonderful story and teenage female protagonist, expanded retelling of a Grimm's fairy tale, set in ancient Mongolia - you MUST read it!

1 comment:

Frumteacher said...

Glad to see you're back!

Love,
Frum