Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon movie - ACK!

*Movie spoilers in this post*

Loved
  • wolf pack
  • phasing
  • Kristin Stewart as Bella
  • Taylor Lautner as Jacob
  • Bella and Jacob
Hated
  • lame acting/directing of any and all vampires in this movie, except for Victoria (who is played by different actress in Eclipse movie). I don't know what or whom to blame. Utterly aghast.
Especially hated
  • plot changes, such as Voltorri fight scene, Bella riding on strange guy's motorcycle (all unnecessary and ridiculous)
  • Alice's supposed "vision" of Bella and Edward (EW!!!!!!!!!)
  • Any and all of Bella and Edward's love/kissing scenes - contrived, overacted, made me gag
Bottom line - I was on Team Edward through both readings of all 4 books. And now I am on Team Jacob.

2 comments:

Leah Gillette-Fox said...

I haven't read any of the books or seen the movies BUT I keep hearing of this Team Edward and Team Jacob... makes me laugh!

Sue said...

I haven't seen the movie yet, but "Team Jacob" all the way!