Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 3 year blog anniversary!

WOW! I almost missed my own anniversary! Here's my first blog post from July 16, 2007. (That's a day apart from my wedding anniversary, which MAY help me remember them both. Possibly. Speaking of wedding anniversary, we celebrated our 11th yesterday.)


254 posts in 3 years! Many thanks to my friend Sonya Chung who first introduced me to blogging, and many thanks and hugs to blog friends such as you - this is a journey that allows me to create, reflect, learn, share, and *sniff* grow as a human being.

In July 2007, HP and the Deathly Hallows was released! Writing this post (and posting pictures) about waiting at a local independent bookstore to buy the book at midnight of the book release was a revelation that I have fun adventures to share with people all over the blog world.

No comments: