Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello, summer; farewell, Nora Ephron

Something shifted inside me when I heard that Nora Ephron died. Maybe she's not as famous as Michael Jackson, but if his music shaped my teen years, then her movies informed my life as a young woman. I'm grateful for the stories, laughs, tears, and heartache that inspire me to be creative.

Speaking of creative, here's my yarn work (crochet cowl scarf) modeled in front of my piano lesson book. I started lessons two weeks ago, fulfilling a childhood dream to play the piano.


Today is my first official day of summer vacation. May your summer offer many sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Jenefer Maron said...

Today I went online and found your blog really amazing, I think you have an amazing creativity I am happy to learn from you even can't be met in the real world.
Cheap Home Improvement Ideas